Listen to the story
- More freedom and influence for school boards
- More freedom for schools to make decisions about their own curricula and teaching methods.
- Reduced bureaucracy and less central control.
- More practical teaching and freedom of choice for the oldest students
- Strengthening teachers position including more freedom in teaching methods
- Stronger community in the class
- Introducing new elective courses, such as technology understanding
Improve the quality of primary schools
The government will also provide 800 million kroner annually to the primary school area and 2.6 billion kroner for investments in better classrooms.
The goal of the plan is to create a more varied and exciting school day for everyone, based on a desire for decisions to be made closer to the school’s students and their parents. The government believes that teachers and pedagogues are the best at knowing how to teach their students, and that they should be given the freedom and framework to do so.
The plan will be phased in over the next few years, and the government will enter into a dialogue with practitioners, parties and stakeholders in and around the primary school as well as the parties in the primary school conciliation circle to discuss the details.
New research report about Interactive Storytelling
To download (pdf) and read (flipbook) the report free, please subscribe below to our free newsletter and you will be automatically redirected to the report’s page after registration. The newsletter will keep you updated about interactive storytelling, learning design, education in general and entrepreneurship among other things. We expect to publish four newsletters per year. Click here to learn more about the report
If you want to market your own newsletter or research report here on elearningworld.eu, please click here and contact us via the form
REGISTER FOR OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
Information from B-InteraQtive Publishing
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Counselling: We can help you assess your needs and develop a plan for your digital learning project.
- Development: We can create custom digital learning experiences that meet your specific goals.
- Knowledge management: We can help you improve your organisation’s knowledge management practices.
- Interactive books: We can create interactive books that engage and motivate learners.